GOLDEN EAGLE FLIGHT SCHOOL
LISA'S SNOW REMOVAL, SALT & SANDING
Volks Aerodrome, Hwy 9 #8128,
Tottenham, New Tecumseth, Ontario, Canada. L0G 1W0
Click here for aerial view:
CPM5,TOTTENHAM VOLK,N43 59 37,W79 46 50,ELEV 980,UNICOM 123.2
LEARN TO FLY
INTRO FLIGHTS AVAILABLE
(Contact Lisa for an appointment)
Click here to e-mail Lisa:
- Golden Eagle Flight School is located on HWY#9, about 10Km west of HWY#27, 5Km east of HWY#50, north side, near Tottenham, Ontario. We are open 7 days a week, please feel welcome to drop in anytime for a chat, ask for Lisa or George.
- We have our own Ground School on the premises, courses are generally arranged on weekends, year round, as required, please contact Lisa to sign up.
- The requirements for flying a Light Sport Aircraft are defined and regulated by Transport Canada, which we adhere to.
Click here to see the requirements:
- Lisa is now an Industry Canada accredited Examiner who can administer the exam and issue a Radio Operator Certificate.
Click here for more information:
- We also sell maps, supplements and various other pilot related publications, please contact Lisa with your requirements.
- Most of our training is done using the Volk Hurricane aircraft pictured here. It is easy to fly and performs well with two adults on board. It's a "Tail Dragger" which means that it has two wheels at the front and one wheel at the back. The engine is the reliable 100HP Rotax 912ULS, a 4 stroke of the 4 cylinder opposed type with a 3 blade Warp Drive propeller. Click here to see specs:
- For those who would rather learn on a tricycle gear aircraft, with the single wheel at the front, the new Volk Hurricane in this configuration is almost ready! Click here to see photo: We can also instruct you in your own aircraft, if you prefer.
- If you are bringing your own aircraft, we have hanger space and tie downs available for rent. We also have various aircraft for sale from time to time.
- There are 2 runways at the aerodrome; the north/south, is 2800ft long and generally open year round, except after heavy snowfall, or during spring thaw. The other runway, the east/west, is 1500ft long, currently under reconstruction and therefore closed for now.